Full Administration Service
Core Fund Solutions provides comprehensive fund administration services to U.S. limited partnerships and offshore limited company funds.
We utilize the Advent portfolio management system (which supports multi-currency and fixed income securities) and the REX reconciliation system to process daily trade, cash and position reconciliations. We contact your prime brokers and traders directly to seek timely resolution on all discrepancies.
- Day-to-day operations, including daily trade, portfolio and cash reconciliations, and liaison services between all parties (traders, prime brokers, banks, attorneys, etc.)
- Income statement, balance sheet, and partners’ capital preparation
- Independent fee calculation, expense accruals, and performance allocations
- Independent valuation of the fund
- Subscription and redemption
- Investor services and statements
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures
- Monitor ERISA exposure
- Cash management and independent authorization for all payments going out of the fund
- Audit assistance
- Performance calculation
- Assist investor due diligence
We have strategic relationships with offshore transfer agents and corporate secretarial service providers, enabling Core Fund Solutions to take responsibility for all fund operations and accounting services while our offshore counterparties provide registrar and transfer agent services. As a direct representative, CFS seamlessly handles all communication for our clients.